We Connect, and We Serve!
Canada China Education Council (CCEC) is a non-profit organization incorporated in February 2000, in Ontario, Canada, whose membership includes educational institutions and individuals in Canada and China who are dedicated to the Council's objectives. CCEC is one of the Canadian organizations officially mandated by the State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs of China to recruit English teachers for Chinese schools.
CCEC is committed to enhancing exchanges and cooperation between educational institutions of the two countries, recommending qualified teachers to China's schools of different levels and establishing joint educational ventures in which international educational practices are implemented.
CCEC has also been actively involved in translating and publishing the major works of leading Canadian educators, with the expressed goal of facilitating in-depth reform in the Chinese educational system.
The objective of CCEC is to promote friendly exchanges and cooperation in the fields of education between Canada and China by way of sponsoring, organizing or facilitating:
* recruitment of teachers and professors for China¡¯s schools of different levels;
* conferences, seminars or exhibition on educational themes of mutual interests;
* publication of books, journal, reports or articles on education and culture;
* establishment of sister schools, colleges or universities between the two countries;
* mutual visits of educators, teachers, students, scholars and researchers;
* joint endeavors for the development of curriculum in TESL or teaching Chinese language;
* joint studies and researches into educational theories and practices;
* mutual visits of educational officials for the better understanding of the respective educational systems and further expansion of new areas of cooperation.
CCEC Head Office in Canada
Canada China Education Council
1315 Lawrence Ave. E., Suite 503
Toronto, ON. Canada M3A 3R3